Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be running #621 (in stock form) at Hallett Motor Circuit in Tulsa, Oklahoma next month - at the Mid-America Ford & Shelby Meet.

Just some fun, spirited hot laps... nothing crazy. I still have 59 payments to go!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-23 11:08, bwcobra15 wrote:
I will be running #621 (in stock form) at Hallett Motor Circuit in Tulsa, Oklahoma next month - at the Mid-America Ford & Shelby Meet.

Just some fun, spirited hot laps... nothing crazy. I still have 59 payments to go!!!!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You have GOT to get someone to video tape that. Get someone to dup it; I'd be willing to buy a copy of "spirited hot laps" :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i'd be willing to buy a copy of
"Spirited Hot Laps" too,....BUT i think we're talking about 2 different movies!!!-LOL

·
Registered
959 Posts
I may be instructing for the Driver's Edge at Hallet in September. If I go, i will be running the bullitt around the track.

I'll let ya know if I'll be there.

Brian
FordBullitt #66

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will be instruction a High performance driving clinic at Summit Point in WV this weekend. I get track time while the students are in classroom so I will keep you guys posted.
-Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts