Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just purchased a 2001 Bullitt last week, and showed a picture to a friend of mine, and he gave me the link to this site. He's not member here, he just knew about it.

But since I see that there are diffrent forums for pictures, I'll go there to post them.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes I got your emails :) Can't reply to them while at work though. I'll work on getting those numbers for you asap.

Well, I have always been a sports car fanatic. I have had four Camaro's, and the Bullitt is my fourth Mustang. I have had a '67, '88 5.0, '95 GT and the Bullitt.

I had traded my 95 GT in for a Grand Prix to have a more practical family car during a custody battle. Very difficult because I loved that car, but I loved my son more :p So now that thats way done and over with........I had to go back.

I was just looking around and saw this car on a used car lot. I thought "man thats a nice color blue!" So I stopped. And test drove it....and it was all over. Bought it 4 days later lol.

I have to be honest, I had never heard of the Bullitt Edition until I saw this car. I am more intrigued the more I look up on it and I still have yet to go get the movie! (Dont shoot me lol)

It's wonderful to be a part something like this, and hope I can be really active. Never been a part of something like this, so im really looking forward to it.

I did post the pictures in the other forum though :)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
The movie isnt really the best produced movie, i mean i liked it. but youll like the chase scene between the 67' Fastback(which is what our cars represent) and the black charger.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
The movie isnt really the best produced movie, i mean i liked it. but youll like the chase scene between the 67' Fastback(which is what our cars represent) and the black charger.
1968 mustang fastback was in the movie. Its all good though. I am making a clone and its a 1967, one year off but loved the fastback since I was a kid so it will have to do.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Welcome!! Another St. Louis BULLITTHEAD. I think (not sure) there are about 4-5 of us in the St. Louis and Southern Illinois (or as we in MO. like to say "the east side") area that are members here.

OH BTW, Make sure to tell all of the Dark Highland Green guys & gals how much BETTER your True Blue color is....:lol: I always remind them how the Black ones are so much faster and BETTER looking....:lol: (we must stick together we are the minority.) Just a little light hearted fun!!!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Mr. Swift said:
Welcome!! Another St. Louis BULLITTHEAD. I think (not sure) there are about 4-5 of us in the St. Louis and Southern Illinois (or as we in MO. like to say "the east side") area that are members here.

OH BTW, Make sure to tell all of the Dark Highland Green guys & gals how much BETTER your True Blue color is....:lol: I always remind them how the Black ones are so much faster and BETTER looking....:lol: (we must stick together we are the minority.) Just a little light hearted fun!!!
Right! Welcome to the site HamJo!

You should be aware however that there are people on the site that will tell you a lie any day of the week. And that includes the speed at which a black car can travel. Not nearly as fast as the DHG cars! Why else would Steve McQueen used the green Mustang for the movie? Gotta catch those nasties in the Black Charger:eek: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
the joker said:
1968 mustang fastback was in the movie. Its all good though. I am making a clone and its a 1967, one year off but loved the fastback since I was a kid so it will have to do.
woops i ment 68' i must have hit the 7 instead of the 8 by mistake.

·
Registered
28 Posts
mr i like ur bullit dude
tell me what ddo i need to buy and get in orde for me to have something like that...

my car is stock and its black..
here is the current pic..

i like them rims and black outs for headlights and front bumper with fog lights..

how much did it cost u for all that..
i like the look outside i dont really care about inside what u did to it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts