Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures taken a couple days ago. I'll have to figure out how to get the information that Dennis needs. It'll be very interesting to know where my car fits in with all of yours :)

Thanks again for the welcome!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,071 Posts
And a very fine looking TB Bullitt at that! Great pics! WELCOME

Now, we just need you to get your # so we can fit you into the Registry. :smile:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TwoStangWmn said:
And a very fine looking TB Bullitt at that! Great pics! WELCOME

Now, we just need you to get your # so we can fit you into the Registry. :smile:
I'll re-read the instructions on how to get the information for you once I get home. I am very intersted in knowing the information myself!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I have to admit, True Blue is a gorgeous color when it is cleaned up and the sun hits it just right.

Nice car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bullitt_5135 said:
I have to admit, True Blue is a gorgeous color when it is cleaned up and the sun hits it just right.

Nice car.

Thanks :) I intend on keeping it very clean. I have only had it a little over a week, but I keep a towel in the car to wipe it off after it rains.....is that odd....or do all of you do that? lol!

I am just very proud to have this car. Never wanted to take care of one more than I do this one. Maybe its the history, I dont know.

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Somebody has to ask this, so it might as well be me. What the heck does "Ham-Jo" stand for? I see it is on your license plates too. :nerd:

Lee

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ZBullitt said:
Somebody has to ask this, so it might as well be me. What the heck does "Ham-Jo" stand for? I see it is on your license plates too. :nerd:

Lee
I knew it would come up....was actually calculating the odds on how soon it would. Well, I never finished calculating haha!

So now I'm going to show the geekiness I have. A few years ago, some friends of mine and I played a lot of video games. Naturally, you need names to play under and all that. We were also very big Star Wars fans, and found on the internet how to make your own Star Wars name using your real name. Take the first three letters of your last name, then your first two letters of your first name. My name is John Hammers, so my Star Wars name is Ham-Jo.

Of course, this was years ago, but has stuck with all of us that were in the circle.

How many of you find that odd lmao.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
HamJo said:
The color is what made me stop and look at it in the first place! It was really sunny and clear that day. And it stuck out over everthing else
yeah im not usually a blue car fan but the intensity of the color is awesome.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
FaLaa would be mine lol
Would that be like in " Fa Laa, la la, la la lah" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Ess Ji":toocool:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
And to HamJo: Very, Very Nice...and these guys on this site are also Very, Very Nice.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Very clean looking TB, keep it up and welcome.

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
HamJo said:
I knew it would come up....was actually calculating the odds on how soon it would. Well, I never finished calculating haha!

So now I'm going to show the geekiness I have. A few years ago, some friends of mine and I played a lot of video games. Naturally, you need names to play under and all that. We were also very big Star Wars fans, and found on the internet how to make your own Star Wars name using your real name. Take the first three letters of your last name, then your first two letters of your first name. My name is John Hammers, so my Star Wars name is Ham-Jo.

Of course, this was years ago, but has stuck with all of us that were in the circle.

How many of you find that odd lmao.
Zwi-Le for me. :nerd:

Lee

1 - 20 of 33 Posts