Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking at around 150k miles, all stock, it’s a daily driver. With the exception of some new lower control arms, and shocks, a few years ago, I havent done much else.

The wife advised to give it to one of the sons, and get a full size Bronco…but neither want it.

Its a combination of all the road construction around me and age, but I’m feeling a rough ride and need to get it into a shop. If I get the parts they’ll do the install.

So is there a handling pack out there, or some parts and components I can order from several outlets and put together as a pack to have installe?

· Premium Member
1,148 Posts

This is the kit I used, but they're showing it as unavailable. Watson Racing showed it on their website as available, but it would probably only be if they have leftover stock. I have been very happy with it. The non-adjustable version (M-FR3A-MGTA) is very similar but doesn't have the adjustable dampers.

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok…I‘m looking at the Koni‘s, the STRT set, AM is running them at $420 bucks. I have a shop that will put the, on, if I provide the parts. I am happy with the stock ride, but should I consider new springs at this point, couldn’t find anyone carrying the P-Springs. Any recommendations on anything else I should gain ahead of time for the stop to install…such as Ford Racing front strut mount upgrade (M-18183-C), etc

KONI Mustang STR.T Shock and Strut Kit 8250 1008 (05-10 Mustang) - Free Shipping

· Premium Member
35 Posts
I'm happy with the STR.T shocks and struts and the M-18183-C strut mounts. If your main concern is ride comfort you may want to stay with the stock springs. I have P springs on my car and I like the lower stance and my wife doesn't object to the ride. I've also heard good things about Steeda Sport Springs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts