Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday my Mustang dreams became a reality when I purchased DHG #479. What a wonderful place for Bullitt Owners to rap. I have enjoyed reading the post. They have been very informative. Kudos to you who maintain this sight. Talk to ya'll later, I'm going for a drive.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Congrats on the new wheels!! I know what it's like to finaly have that Mustang dream fulfilled! Enjoy the hell out of your car!
Here's to many, many happy years ahead!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
OK, that's 3 Bullitts here in st.louis that i know of so far. can anyone say new Bullittclub??? i thought you could!!!
congrats and get in touch with me sometime soon. also think about joining the Show Me Mustang Club!!
hope you enjoy as much as i am!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
As of tomorrow at 12:30 pm, I will be driving MY (i like emphasizing that) Bullitt off of the lot. I will probably drive it around for the rest of the day, sleep in it at night, eat dinner watching it in the garage, and reject all phone calls unless it involves a situation in which I can brag about it. Hehehe...this is an AWESOME site, I have already learned SO much now, and I'm excited for the future of the Bullitt owners...I can tell already we are going to be a well-bonded bunch!! Cheers and I'll see you on the road!!!!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Well, like I said in the earlier post, I got my Black Bullitt # 1409 today (actually, yesterday, I'm up late, I was driving!) It's nice knowing that there's only around 500 in Canada. I'm the owner of one of them. =o) P.S. Does everyone else have the gear whine when you downshift into 1st (and only 1st)?? I love that sound...along with the burbles of the exhaust!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts