Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can’t begin to tell you how glad and excited we are that we joined this forum. Even though we just joined, we have spoke with so many great people and have made so many new friends.
I just waned to take a moment to thank and wish all the members, friends/ customers, moderators, administrators and the other vendors a Happy and a Safe Holiday Season!

We appreciate your business and we look forward to creating new products to help protect your precious babies!

Happy Holidays to you, your friends and family! Here’s to an even better New Year!
God bless,

Ed Gentile
Cleartastic

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Ed, it's a real pleasure having you be a part of this great bunch!

I hope you also have an extremely joyous and fruitful holiday! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
72 Posts
YES THIS IS A GREATBUNCH OF BULLITTHEADS AND I FOR ONE APPERICATE ALL THE HARD WORK THAT IS PUT INTO IT. I DO NOT WRIGHT MUCH BUT I AM ON THIS NET ALMOST EVERY NIGHT
SO THANKS ALOT AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would also like to add my best wishes to all the great people on this forum. We, who are at home with our friends and family are bessed by an Almighty God and a great nation,and I want to wish all of those who are serving this country at this time a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
A lot of us have lost their jobs and this may not be a good Christmas for them, so if you know someone who is having a hard time this year, take a minute and be a friend for them. Sept. 11 has made all of us come togather as a country,and may God,Budda or what ever following believe in Bless us all.
Merry Christmas to all and may you have a safe and very good New Year. Love to all.
Two Ponys.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S ! ! !

To everyone as well :wink:...

Bud and family.

PS the Bullitt is all cleaned up for the trip into San Francisco tomorrow. Gona take the Digital camera and see if I can get some nice shots by the Norwegian Seaman's Churck.

Bud's Bullit #00227

http://www.sonic.net/budacad/bullitt/bullitt.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-23 20:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-23 20:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
The Wharf is visable from the Church that is in Hyde street ; -)... You can see the bridge as well. Will get some shots of that as well.

thanks

Bud

Bud's Bullitt #00227

http://www.sonic.net/budacad/bullitt/bullitt.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-24 00:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-24 00:18 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts