Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And in case you were wondering, I'm drinking COFFEE. Seattle's Best Blend actually. Not bad with a little 'half and half' as Charles Bronson used to say.
Wish B-Man and all a great New Year, and to English Bob, Mark and Jenny in American Samoa, and most importantly, good ice fishing for our bud Wayne.

All the best.
R/T.J.:cool:

·
Registered
264 Posts
TJ.
All the very best to yourself and Celest and all Bullittheads for 2008.
Hope we can catch up some time this coming year.
Been out on the water chasing Marlin for 3 of the last 4 days.
Have landed 3, tagged and released 2 and lost several others.
Have pleanty of fresh fish for the New Years party.
Happy New Year.
Mark

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Happy New Year

Happy New year buddy and to all the Bullittheads in the world

TJ, hope to see you again soon,

All the best for 2008,

English Bob

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Happy New Year.....Tooooooo

Hope all have a safe New Years Eve and a great New Year(2008)...WoW...2008..that just has a strange sound...So...WTH....Happy New Year.....Bullittheads:D

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Have a HAPPY and very SAFE NEW YEAR, to everyone.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Happy New Year, T.J. and Celeste...and all the Bullittheads!

T.J., sure wish you could have made Rockford, IL. It was a cool time and I'm glad that you were able to talk briefly with Rikki Racer on the phone.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Happy New Year to all Bullittheads!!!!!!!!!Another year gone.....Plus our cars are another year older....YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Happy New Year to all from the GW...............N (got it right this time) hic

TJ ice fishing is Feb 1,2 & 3, have one spot left, you in???????????????????????

Mark, ship me some of that Marlin would ya? :wink:

....and do you know anyone around the Townsville, Queensland area??? My nephew will be there next week to start school.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Happy New Year to all from the guys here in Fla.

"08 Will be Great" - Nats on the East coast and maybe a new Bullitt for me.

Just need to hit on Lotto !

Good Luck to all.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wayne
If you want some Marlin, there is always a spare bed at home and a seat on the boat, so come over and catch you own.
As for contacts in Townsville, I've been out of the country for so long I hardly know anyone back there now days.
But being North Queenslanders they will be all a pretty friendly bunch and it won't take him long to get to know people.
He should be prepared for 6 months of hot wet weather and 6 months or hot dry weather each year.
You never know he might even get to like our form of football, Rugby League is big in Townsville.
I have not been to Townsville for 30 years, but understand that it has grown immensley and developed in to a pretty nice city.
I wish him all the best with his studies.
Mark

·
Registered
203 Posts
Happy New Year!!! Hopefully I can make it back to the states this year and drive #180.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts