Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has raced an SRT8 Charger in their Bullitt? Just curious how the Bullitt would hang with one?

·
Registered
976 Posts
I've raced an SRT8 300c with his traction control on from a roll. He got about a 1/2 car jump, and then I hung with him the rest of the time.
He wants to run again with his traction control off :-D.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see, the only reason I ask is b/c there is a guy I work with (friend of mine) who just recently bought a new SRT8 Charger and swears he will blow my doors off. Now I realize they have 425hp, but they are also whales. I was just curious if I would even have any chance of hanging with him?

Just curious what you guys think, I have BBK longtubes, o/r x, bassani catback, jlt cai, custom 93octance SCT tune.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Why not borrow my car and race him. Since mine is black too he would not know the difference! You could split the winning money with me!

·
Registered
87 Posts
BLACK_2425 said:
I see, the only reason I ask is b/c there is a guy I work with (friend of mine) who just recently bought a new SRT8 Charger and swears he will blow my doors off. Now I realize they have 425hp, but they are also whales. I was just curious if I would even have any chance of hanging with him?

Just curious what you guys think, I have BBK longtubes, o/r x, bassani catback, jlt cai, custom 93octance SCT tune.
Sounds like a good match. Please let us know the outcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts