Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thats the first time I've seen that. Looks great, but I'm not sure if it'll fit our Bullitts. Cobra Cold Air Tubes don't seem to be interchangable with ours, yet....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Heres a pic of my wms 87 mm cold air unit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just finished the 5.0, GT, and Cobra complete to throttle body systems. They've R&Dd fine on all these systems with a noticable increase in performance. Especially with eliminating the 90 degree bend behind the meters on the Cobras.
We're dynoing the Cobra system next week for the actual TB pipe gains over the meter forward system. I'm hoping for another 3-5 hp gains which with the 4-7 gains I'm getting from customers dyno sessions with the meter forward system, which will also increase "in motion", would give an honest overall increase the other aftermarket systems can't touch for half the price, and of course you would retain the systems unique "tunability" which will further affect hp and torque gains.
The TB pipes will be $40.00, delivered to all my Bullitt customers, and the system will have the adjustability to use aftermarket meters. It won't clear a STB on the Cobras and I'll have to see how it fits on the Bullitts when I get the prototype ready.
I'll let everybody know how it dynoes on the Cobra as this would be the same gains on the Bullitt. The pipe can be viewed on the "engine pics" page on my site. The couplers are adjustable and would allow for an aftermarket meter to simply bolt in. The Cobra engine pic on the site is with the Pro-
M 87mm meter.
The system will work with the Pro-M 87, factory meter, and the Cobra pic on the site also uses dry nitrous. You can run the dry nitrous with this system without any problems because of the "down pipe". This Cobra is putting out something like 439 RWHP with the 100mm and dry nitrous!
I just checked his post and it's 483 RWHP!

I think that's more than the new Saleen S7 at the rear wheels without going into the motor!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JP DEMOLET on 2002-01-06 06:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi John. I still have your original 75MM system on my Bullitt. What pieces do I need to order to upgrade my entire system now? Thanks.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts