Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has a certain female that shall go unnamed been playing the internet "i love you, you're the only one for me" games with you...post here or pm me if you want to know more.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
What's been going on? You are welcomed to PM the info if you don't want to publish it.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Not lately and not internet but, I went through a couple of those crazys a bit earlier in my life.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
It had better not be someone on here... if it is, they need to stop immediately or find themselves blocked at the firewall. We went through this once... I won't tolerate it again.

Yeah, I have a short fuse for this sort of thing after what happened before.

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok mike...i will let it go...i got hurt and first instinct is to get revenge...but that's no more right than the other...i won't say another word about it...i'll keep it to myself and just let the healing process begin....this person knows what she did and knows the truth and knows my character and knows that the lies that are being spread about me are not true...i'm done with this topic...sorry.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
bluebullitt3735 said:
ok mike...i will let it go...i got hurt and first instinct is to get revenge...but that's no more right than the other...i won't say another word about it...i'll keep it to myself and just let the healing process begin....this person knows what she did and knows the truth and knows my character and knows that the lies that are being spread about me are not true...i'm done with this topic...sorry.
poor poor russ

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I just want to be sure that if someone is messing with others on here, they stop now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts