Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to "Have Bullitt"! He took 1st at Saleen & Santa Margarita!!!! We had a great time this weekend! Both GREAT shows & Gorgeous weather! "Have", you make me proud!

7,020 Posts
Teri, thanks! what make a car show fun is your fellow BULLITTHEADS and you are number one in my book. You bring your great looking BULLITT, you put in the time to detail it right and you talk to the crowd.

Lots of trophies will come your way soon.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, pleasure is all mine (on the rare occasions I get to go). The drive up to both shows was a BLAST! On the way back on Sun I "smoked" an 05 GT!!! There were even 4 fellow Stangs there to witness! Talk about an adrenalin rush!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went to 3 events in 2 days! Definetely had fun. I worked so hard getting her ready for the Saleen Show...I just wanted to stay out and play!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
HBWT, a most excellent job! :cool:

Race...show...race...show...race...show...

How DO you do IT?

-Collin

7,020 Posts
PY, Car Shows 12 a year between April and October. Racing all types is done between January and March. Mods are done between November and December.

To show DHG 1005 and race him at the same time is just to much, the clean-up after racing takes time so no shows.

DHG 1005 has been to 38 car shows so far over the past 4 years and has 4 more to go to this year then it's do a few mods to get ready to go raceing.

it's fun so it's easy to do !

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 11 of 11 Posts