Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been without my baby for almost three weeks now... after i rammed the edge of the door into the garage wall one morning moving the car inside the garage, the door got bent and the window got screwed up, now finally the window is fixed and a friend of mine who dows professional body work is gonna paint the damaged area this weekend... other than two times driving it down the street about three blocks to the friends house who is doing the work, i have not had my baby out of the garage in three weeks!!!

i am going insane... i actually talked to my Bullitt tattoo today in the work truck, apologizing for neglecting her and hurting her and promising that after the paint is all done, i will wash her down good and she gets an extra detailed wax and polish, then we are going to go take some pics somewhere nice, then take the wife out for dinner so she can stretch her legs (the car not the wife)...

is that wrong of me? to talk to my car, THROUGH my Bullitt tattoo? or is it okay, since its' like a peice of her in me? or do i need to simply go chew some more happy pills and take a nap?

My name is Shaun, and i am a Bullittoholic... but i don't apoligize for it, cause AA is for quitters...

shaun

·
Registered
987 Posts
Dont worry. I'm going thru the same thing. I havent had my car since June 28th. I'm on the bus screaming out the window at ricers. "U wouldnt do that if I had my Bullitt!"

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
OGBATMAN said:
Dont worry. I'm going thru the same thing. I havent had my car since June 28th. I'm on the bus screaming out the window at ricers. "U wouldnt do that if I had my Bullitt!"
:grumpy: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I think both of you are normal. Nothing to worry about. Take two drives when you get your Bullitts back on the road and don't call me in the morning.:cool:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, it burns me up when some dork in a honda runs out ahead of traffic when i'm in my work truck (thank gawd for that work truck right now...)

i just want to tear his a$$ off with a high 2nd gear burn, but then i sigh and continue on my way...

thnaks for the good word gang, the car is getting painted RIGHT NOW down the street from the house, so i only have 36 hours or less to go (gotta let paint dry then clear coat then buff and polish tomorrow, then she's back!!)

shaun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts