Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is in the shop for the new headlight covers due to spoting. Got a call from the dealership and they said they have to take it to the body shop to get them off. They said they can not figure it out???

anyone else have any issues with this at all?????? are they not the same headlight cover that is on the GT??????

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Took my dealer 1 hour to do a 5 min job 2 clips and connectors and they just about fall off

·
Premium Member
18,831 Posts
I am NO mech type by any means and I got
those clips out in 2 minutes...they were
sticking though. As far as I know they
are the same as a GT.

Good luck!

·
Registered
197 Posts
If they can't figure out how to remove the headlights, I would find another dealer. It's only 2 clips per side.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Childsplay!
Took the dealer 10 minutes to give me my car back after the swap.

Get another dealer.

On the other hand, does anyone know the address or email of someone at Ford that can help with these horrible dealers that some of us are dealing with?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Maybe they messed something up (paint) and they are trying to fix it before you get it back. I would check things over real good if I were you.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
227 has had three headlights put in it and it does not take long at all. Tell the dealer they are scaring you<G>.

Bud

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the info.. I am calling now... they wanted it for the weekened......

I will advise of out come....

Doug

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ford replaced the whole headlamp assemblys due to spotting. Took 1/2 hr in and out. I agree that they fugged something up on the car....like the paint or dented a panel. Go to the dealer and check your Stang over real good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts