Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did it!

On the way home from Mustang Week, I noticed a lady in a Charger SRT driving a little wild. Over time, she ended up riding my bumper. I HATE "Cling-Ons". As soon as we got to a point on the road where she could pull a pass on me, she went for it. Little did she know, I'd already backed it into 3rd and hovered on the clutch to make it sound like I was still in 5th.

She pulled around me, and tried to take off. As she passed, I pulled into the on-coming lane and stood on it. Chasing the Charger! :) She went back into her lane, and I continued to pass her. At 120, I got in front of her, well in front of her. And brought it back down to speed. Took her a while to catch up, but when she did, she went to try it again. This time, I let her have it.

I had the fiance in the car, and she was not impressed by my high speed pass. When she passed, I smiled, and reved it one time. At the next light, she ended up next to a S197 GT who handed her a real whoopin. She then turned off at the next turn.

(sigh) Been a while since I laid out a good kill.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Now that's the purpose of cars like ours!:wink:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
For God's sake, be careful out there.

I hope this was on an empty stretch of highway.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
" this was performed on a closed section of roadway under the direct supervision of a professional advisor..."

you forgot that bit, right? simple omission, can't fault you for it... :p

shaun

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes... :) Empty stretch of back roads.

And it all driving of the Bullitt was done by a professional driver. I drive Firetrucks for a living. hehheh..

Mods are JLT CAI, and Predator Tune. At least, that's that ones that would have helped it scoot.

·
Registered
52 Posts
wow, you beat an SRT with just those mods, that some nice drivin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts