Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making a road trip with my buddy to Atlanta on the above dates. We are driving and leaving Ohio on 6/19 and be heading back on 6/22. Anyone want to get together for some dinner or just hit a Hooters and shoot the breeze? Anything I should see while in town? First trip to Atlanta. I already looked and found the Braves are out of town.

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
...Anything I should see while in town? First trip to Atlanta. I already looked and found the Braves are out of town.
You should go to Kurt's (BULLITT3230's) house! :lol:Also, English Bob reports that there is a NEW (approximately 35 miles on the odometer) 2001 Bullitt in Atlanta somewhere. I believe that it's for sale. Anyway, that would be cool to see. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
It's on the floor at one of the local area Ford Dealers'. Isn't there a thread for that dealers' car? Hmmmm...I must be looking with the wrong search parameters!

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
I wonder if it is my dealer....

Cochese said:
You should go to Kurt's (BULLITT3230's) house! :lol:Also, English Bob reports that there is a NEW (approximately 35 miles on the odometer) 2001 Bullitt in Atlanta somewhere. I believe that it's for sale. Anyway, that would be cool to see. :nerd:
A salesman at the dealer where I bought my 08 supposedly bought a new 01 Bullitt, put it on a trailer, and stuck it in his garage. He ordered the 08 that I bought to go along side it (his name is on the sticker), but could not afford to complete the transaction when the car came in. Funny thing is that the Warriors in Pink that Sandra bought was also ordered by an employee who couldn't afford the car when it came in. Anyway, I'll call my salesman Monday and see if this is the one. I was just up there today though, and I didn't notice it.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
BB2008 said:
A salesman at the dealer where I bought my 08 supposedly bought a new 01 Bullitt, put it on a trailer, and stuck it in his garage. He ordered the 08 that I bought to go along side it (his name is on the sticker), but could not afford to complete the transaction when the car came in. Funny thing is that the Warriors in Pink that Sandra bought was also ordered by an employee who couldn't afford the car when it came in. Anyway, I'll call my salesman Monday and see if this is the one. I was just up there today though, and I didn't notice it.

By the way, the dealer is Gene Evans Ford in Union City, GA 770-964-9801, in case anyone want to check on their own.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cochese said:
I PM'd Kurt the other night. As for the Bullit, maybe I can talk my buddy into buying it. You met him at the wedding Collin, Brian the chiropractor. Big guy with the mustache.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Not sure what part of Atlanta you are going to be in, but if you are interested in car shows there is an AWESOME one on the 21st. It's actually a "cruise in" car show and only cost about $5 to get in. There are tons of cars there!!! You can expect 100 plus. Every now and then there is a Bullitt that shows up with a 4valve Cobra motor. Pretty cool!

It's located in Canton, Georgia, about 40 miles north of Atlanta (All interstate). It usually starts around 3:00pm and last till about 8:30 or 9:00. I'll have 1639 there and probably be there from about 4 to 6... give or take...

There is also a Hooters about a mile down the road. Here's some further info:

http://www.poboyscarclub.com/news.htm

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, we have had to change our plans and will not be making the trip to Atlanta afterall. :( I have never been ther and was really looking forward to it. My buddy had some family issues come up so that made us change our plans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.