Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I are flying out to Phoenix,Arizona for a week. Even though I will be without my Bullitt,there will be a shiny black and gold Shelby GTH waiting at the airport!!!
Hope to have some fun on those open roads,even in the heat!! Can't wait!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Mus408 said:
Wife and I are flying out to Phoenix,Arizona for a week. Even though I will be without my Bullitt,there will be a shiny black and gold Shelby GTH waiting at the airport!!!
Hope to have some fun on those open roads,even in the heat!! Can't wait!
Sounds like a good trip. Enjoy your vacation and be sure to get some pics with the GT-H! :cool:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Vacations are good! Especially when get to rent a cool car like that. Enjoy your vacation and let us know what you think of the car when you get back....John R

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had also thought of signing up for a Bondurant Performance School special, a day on the road course in a Z06 Vette,but the $1500 price tag was a bit much! The Shelby will do!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Have fun on your vacations, enjoy..hoping to see good photos of that Shelby GTH :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
I`ve rented one twice and had a blast both times. The traction control is "locked" and could not burn `em the first time. I then heard of the fix....just pry evenly on both sides of the button and it comes out...there is a metal clip that keeps the button from disengaging the traction control. Put the clip in the glovebox and before you return the car put it back in. You will thank me later cause without it you cannot enjoy the best part...burnouts. I last rented one for the NASCAR race in Vegas. It was a 2 hour traffic jam and I entertained the traffic with massive burnouts. Too much fun...enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts