Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4500 miles on #2109 as of today, and I'm heading from Sacto to Long Beach on 1/21/02 to visit Belmont Shores/Seal Beach. Can't wait to get on I-5. This is the first road trip.
(Also got first service today)

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Have fun on your trip.
Welcome to BullittClub!

There are a BUNCH of us Bullittheads in Northern California, and we're talking about putting a group gathering together.
Under Western, see post titled "Bay Area Bullitt Owners are meeting 12/2/01".

There's also a good number of Bullitts in Southern California...maybe you'll see some on your trip.
Don't forget to edit your profile and put your location...it helps everyone get a feel for who's where.

True Blue #3062

73 Grande (RIP)
67 Coupe (RIP)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-01-15 22:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Howdy Neighbor!

Have fun on the trip! I took 227 from Windsor (Just north of San Francisco) to Eureka. Not as far, but still a nice drive. It was raining like crazy, or I would have taken some photos in the Redwoods :wink:...

Have a safe trip.

Bud

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome 2109 and enjoy the road trip(i have NO doubts cuz you couldn't pick too many better cars to cruise in!)
if you get a chance, please put your location in your profile!!
glad to have you as a member!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Road trips rock in a BULLITT.Took mine from Ohio to SO. CAL. for the holidays.That trip added 5600 enjoyable miles to her.Remember the "SWEET SPOT" when on the cruise is 90 MPH. I-5 can handle that and more....HAVE a GREAT TRIP...RICK

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome 2109! I'll be in Sacramento either the second or third week of next month bowling a tournament at Land Park Bowl (South Sacramento). Have fun cruising down Hwy 5.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts