Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I'm set on upgrading my bulbs, as the car I had before this had HID lights and I'm spoiled :D :D

I'm also going to polish my headlight covers before I replace the bulbs, so don't worry about trying to get me to do this as well!

What bulbs would you guys recommend? I'm not looking for the annoying blue color, but I would definitely like noticable improvement over the OEM bulbs.

Thanks!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Do 5k HIDS. 5K is OEM white I believe. Make sure to get the HID relay harness also. The 94/04 mustang switches are known to melt for his over time. The rely harness will keep it from melting. I have one for sale if needed. $10.00 shipped!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey! I'm set on upgrading my bulbs, as the car I had before this had HID lights and I'm spoiled :D :D

I'm also going to polish my headlight covers before I replace the bulbs, so don't worry about trying to get me to do this as well!

What bulbs would you guys recommend? I'm not looking for the annoying blue color, but I would definitely like noticable improvement over the OEM bulbs.

Thanks!
Like sn95 bullitt said if you dont want any blue at all def go with the 5K hids. I got my headlight and fog HIDS from DDMTUNING. They are great quality product. Think you can get a set of headlight HID bulbs for about 50 plus shipping with the hi/low beam bulb. They ship from China but its worth the wait:lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Do 5k HIDS. 5K is OEM white I believe. Make sure to get the HID relay harness also. The 94/04 mustang switches are known to melt for his over time. The rely harness will keep it from melting. I have one for sale if needed. $10.00 shipped!

Would these work? I did a quick google search and these were the first to come up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XENON-HID-B...07-5000k-6000k-8000k-hi-lo-type-/390780674696

I also wouldn't know anything about the relay harness or how to install it. Is it relatively simple?

·
Car Whisperer
20,998 Posts
xenons from advance auto. big improvement over stand bulbs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts