Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Now that Civic is done tastefully. I mean, the Toy Story theme is totally in-line with the overall cartoonishness of the ricer movement in general. Don't you agree? :grin:

·
Registered
309 Posts
*ROTFLOL!*

OMG, and the way the lines just ~don't~ quite match up is so...hehehehehehe...

That's just funny. The amount of time and money this guy put into his "I wish I had a 'stang"-mobile probably would've paid for a bottom-of-the-line GT. Absurd, even.

Then again, he probably just threw his dad's credit card at a local shop and said "do your worst."

·
Registered
243 Posts
Could be worse....he could have chosen "A Bugs Life".

·
Registered
280 Posts
Did you all notice that the hood scoop and side scoops are V6 Mustang pieces?

Now if only he'd painted the car in Zinc Yellow and put a chrome pony in the grille I'd have been completely fooled! LOL

·
Registered
64 Posts
Actually... that's a pretty avant garde ride. In the import scene light swaps are "the" big thing as of late. This guy stepped outside the usual boundaries and went ape-wild! :grin: He had the nerve to do something totally different from the usual S2000 or Altezza light swap.

What I find disturbing however is the fact that Bullitt#4660 is hereby admitting that he surfs the Overboost.com site. LOL

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-20 01:29, Five Oh B wrote:
Did you all notice that the hood scoop and side scoops are V6 Mustang pieces?

Now if only he'd painted the car in Zinc Yellow and put a chrome pony in the grille I'd have been completely fooled! LOL
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Five Oh B are you missing any GT parts on the dealer lot you work at? :-B

·
Registered
451 Posts
On some strange level...

i
kinda....

(whisper)
like it.
(/whisper)
:eek:

It's consistent and cleanly done. And if the usual "I'm a badass because of my wheels and paint" ricer attitude were present, I don't think the Toy Story cuteness would have been included...

Joe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DHG-1934 on 2001-09-25 00:33 ]</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.