Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of installing a Honda Civic Hatchback to my Mustang Bullitt headlights and tailights....let me know if you agree that it's a sweet idea.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Now that Civic is done tastefully. I mean, the Toy Story theme is totally in-line with the overall cartoonishness of the ricer movement in general. Don't you agree? :grin:

·
Registered
309 Posts
*ROTFLOL!*

OMG, and the way the lines just ~don't~ quite match up is so...hehehehehehe...

That's just funny. The amount of time and money this guy put into his "I wish I had a 'stang"-mobile probably would've paid for a bottom-of-the-line GT. Absurd, even.

Then again, he probably just threw his dad's credit card at a local shop and said "do your worst."

·
Registered
243 Posts
Could be worse....he could have chosen "A Bugs Life".

·
Registered
280 Posts
Did you all notice that the hood scoop and side scoops are V6 Mustang pieces?

Now if only he'd painted the car in Zinc Yellow and put a chrome pony in the grille I'd have been completely fooled! LOL

·
Registered
64 Posts
Actually... that's a pretty avant garde ride. In the import scene light swaps are "the" big thing as of late. This guy stepped outside the usual boundaries and went ape-wild! :grin: He had the nerve to do something totally different from the usual S2000 or Altezza light swap.

What I find disturbing however is the fact that Bullitt#4660 is hereby admitting that he surfs the Overboost.com site. LOL

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually snagged the pic from another Mustang site that was hacking on the car for the same reason.....what the hell is overboost.com? Is that something the rice guys use to enlarge their undersized tools?

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-20 01:29, Five Oh B wrote:
Did you all notice that the hood scoop and side scoops are V6 Mustang pieces?

Now if only he'd painted the car in Zinc Yellow and put a chrome pony in the grille I'd have been completely fooled! LOL
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Five Oh B are you missing any GT parts on the dealer lot you work at? :-B

·
Registered
451 Posts
On some strange level...

i
kinda....

(whisper)
like it.
(/whisper)
:eek:

It's consistent and cleanly done. And if the usual "I'm a badass because of my wheels and paint" ricer attitude were present, I don't think the Toy Story cuteness would have been included...

Joe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DHG-1934 on 2001-09-25 00:33 ]</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts