Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stock headlights are a quite a bit worn and are in need of replacement. I'm thinking about going with the stangmods.com headlight tint overlays, as opposed to the clear corner smoked lenses that retail for $200. This is a cheap alternative at $60 for a pair. I'm just wondering if this is a viable mod, or should I just fork it out now for the clear corners? Anyone done this to their headlights?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
And Actually I would go with Covers from ATS. You can get them at any auto parts store (Pep Boys,Auto Zone). They will last longer than the tint and if a cop ever pulls you over at night you can just take them off and put them in the car. with tint you'll either have to rip it off or get fined and get another set of headlights.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
And Actually I would go with Covers from ATS. You can get them at any auto parts store (Pep Boys,Auto Zone). They will last longer than the tint and if a cop ever pulls you over at night you can just take them off and put them in the car. with tint you'll either have to rip it off or get fined and get another set of headlights.
Good thought! The covers are more easily replaced when they get messed up also!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
You can also use the cling tint from Walmart for your headlights. Elsewhere on the site I mentioned using it for your tail lights. It's a little harder to put on the headlights than the tail lights, but when you have it on and it has been on for a few days, you can take them off and then put them back on pretty easily.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts