Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found another guy who can do the headrest embroidery and he is willing to do the Bullitt one on our headrests. You would simply remove your headrest cover (comes off easily), send it and he does it and sends it back. Here is what he said "....Because I don't have the Bullitt we would have to digitize it first. This would cost about 75. The embroidery would then be about 66 - 76 for both and that includes return shipping. I have to charge the digitizing fee the first time, so if you can split it with someone else that has a Bullitt then you can save a little there. Once the design is digitized it would only cost a customer the embroidery fee."

If anyone is intersted in doing this and splitting the digitizing up, I am willing to pay in also. This came up some time ago and I was interested in doing it and then we lost touch with the person doing it. So, here we have the opportunity again to get it done. I saw some work he did and it looks nice. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
did he have something similar on e-bay listed? if this is the same guy, the pix looked pretty good ( just not for me )

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know, have not seen that. I will try to find it and check it out.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I am interested and would like to see pictures. For me, the important thing would be for them to be very subtle - not flashy.

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would propose doing the word Bullitt in silver.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Im kinda interested depending on how this progresses with lettering size and color. Would be next month before I could afford it though, I'm a poor med student living off of school loans. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I sort of like it but wish someone could do an embossed look.

·
Registered
32 Posts
yeah i want to do this, ill split the fee with you, I talked to a guy who does the Mach1 and he said 50 bucks to digitze the photo and 75 for the headrests

1 - 10 of 10 Posts