Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
ASP quoted me $140. Haggle with them. You can buy the entire 3 pulley kit for $169 from Steeda (which is made by ASP). I think ASP gets $199 for the same 3 pulley kit. Anyway, I lucked out and picked my crank pulley on stangnet classified for $70 (never installed).

John

·
Registered
937 Posts
I must take a moment and vent... What the heck is wrong with some of these aftermarket companies and their prices. We buy all this stuff for our cars but seldom do we stop and think... What am I getting for this much $$ $150-$190 for 3 pulleys. Think about all the other things you can buy for that amount of cash. Like a new Mongoose bike for your kid. There's a lot more moving parts there and the cost comparison makes after market car parts seem freakin crazy. Just an example... already vented... and I know... "Supply and Demand" But still, aftermarket parts are too expensive. Like full-length headers being nearly $500 !!! OMG :eek:
etc etc etc....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i feel you on the price situation. I think they are bassing it on their price of 200+ for the kit and making us think that 150 is a deal. i bought mine off ebay for 140 shipped. I knew that others were looking for the pulley. for 150 i would spend the extra 20 and sell the other two pulleys to a gt guy and make 50!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts