Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this probably isn't the proper forum for this, but since it's a heavily traveled one, I put this here, so more would see it. B-Man deserves a great deal of thanks and appreciation for all he does for the club and this website. Never in my life have I navigated a more finely-tuned, fast running site. B-Man is always there for us in any situation and puts in long hours so that everything keeps running smooth. There is no such thing as too much praise for this man... and that's the truth!

THANK YOU, B-MAN! :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Disclaimer: The above post was intended for the benefit of B-Man alone and was not placed here out of any self-serving motive of any kind. It was written with conviction and truthfulness and should not be construed as an endorsement, political or otherwise. Taxes and credit-worthiness may affect the final price you pay; certain restrictions may apply. :lol:

·
40,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
onefastbob said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO
Very funny. Go ahead, yuk it up. :wink: But, I meant this from the heart and coloration of my nasal area was not even on my radar screen when I wrote it. Besides, what would I stand to gain? Extra IMBOC stickers? Come on. The guy does deserve a pat on the back, don't you think?

·
40,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
texasbullitt said:
he might get.......... RED FACED ....... hehehehe
If I need any s*** from you I'll squeeze your... well, maybe not. :lol:

BROWN SQUARE? :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
I have to agree with Jim !
Thank you B-MAN!
And I also have to agree, that this is some funny stuff!
Gary

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice to see some recognition being given out for B-Man. Managing a forum website can be a thankless job. There's never any recognition until something goes wrong, then you hear plenty of complaints but never any compliments. I know, I manage two web hosting servers myself.

I also offers thanks to B-Man for the good work on maintaining this forum!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
The unwavering support by B-Man and his help should never be underestimated. His total dedication to this site and the world of the internet should not be taken lightly. Despite some of us that at times drive him crazy he is in reality a great human being. I feel that those of us who stretch the rules at times, should be given great forgiveness because we love the MAN. Please remember B-Man, after reading this I do expect to receive something special. I am still waiting for you and others for the date of a world wide tour promoting the Mustang. You are welcome at my house anytime. Although I try to avoid the word love when used with anything inamimate, this site is close. A free membership would free you from all obligations to date. Love Ya, rblack4405

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
While the original comment could be construed as bit Brown-Nosey, the sentiment was well intended and most deserved.

B-Man and the rest of the moderating crew do a fantasic job, and do deserve the recognition for the job well done.

That said, Thank you. :)

·
40,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here we go again...

Lightning said:
While the original comment could be construed as bit Brown-Nosey, the sentiment was well intended and most deserved.

B-Man and the rest of the moderating crew do a fantasic job, and do deserve the recognition for the job well done.

That said, Thank you. :)
Unreal. Okay, I took Bob's joke in good spirit and laughed along with everyone else. But... now this. A bit "Brown-Nosey?" Here we go again.

This is where I'm supposed to fly off the handle and cuss actual cuss words, right? Wrong. Just a question: How is it that when I make a compliment, it's CONSTRUED as "brown nosing," but if someone else would say the same thing, beers would be raised high in the air to a chorus of "Here, heres!" :confused: ???? followed by a string of verbal nods. (I guess for the same reason that when I say the word "hillbilly" I'm a bigot, and when someone else says it, it's just a joke). Am I wearing my pants backwards or something? I just DON'T get it. :frown: :neutral:

YOU DO A GOOD JOB, B-MAN AND YOU KNOW I'M NOT BROWN NOSING IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM (Although, I COULD use a couple extra gray-caliper IMBOC stickers) :lol:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
Unreal. Okay, I took Bob's joke in good spirit and laughed along with everyone else. But... now this. A bit "Brown-Nosey?" Here we go again.

This is where I'm supposed to fly off the handle and cuss actual cuss words, right? Wrong. Just a question: How is it that when I make a compliment, it's CONSTRUED as "brown nosing," but if someone else would say the same thing, beers would be raised high in the air to a chorus of "Here, heres!" :confused: ???? followed by a string of verbal nods. (I guess for the same reason that when I say the word "hillbilly" I'm a bigot, and when someone else says it, it's just a joke). Am I wearing my pants backwards or something?

I just DON'T get it. :frown: :neutral:

Well because..... because somebody's gotta be the Tommy Smothers! :lol:

·
40,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cdynaco said:
Well because..... because somebody's gotta be the Tommy Smothers! :lol:
Mother always liked YOU best! :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.