Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if heated seats come Standard on the Bullitt? Are they even available as an Option? Thanks.

Mark

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
No heated seats available. The seat is the GT500 seated, which is also not heated. I suppose it has something to do with the seat design.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My understanding from what I've read, is the seat is modelled after the GT500 seat (hence the side bolsters), but is not *the* GT500 seat.

I guess without the heat, it could be a little chilly on the backside on cooler mornings, at least for the first few kilometers.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Basically it is the GT500 seat minus the snake embroidary.
My 05 doesn't have heated seats and I survived quite well- but I was still wishing they had added them to the Bullitt. But whatcha gonna do?

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Heated seats ... in a performance car?

Heated seats ...................................................................

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have the heated seats in my 07 GT. Didn't think I'd want them, but my wife and two teenage daughters talked me into it. Glad I did, as it's nice on a chilly day.

Heated seats are NOT available in Shelby GT500, Bullitt, and Warrior In Pink models, or any Mustang with a cloth interior. However, seat heaters can be dealer installed in just about anything. Our accessories department has installed quite a few, but they aren't cheap: $795 for the pair (installed).

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Five Oh B said:
I have the heated seats in my 07 GT. Didn't think I'd want them, but my wife and two teenage daughters talked me into it. Glad I did, as it's nice on a chilly day.

Heated seats are NOT available in Shelby GT500, Bullitt, and Warrior In Pink models, or any Mustang with a cloth interior. However, seat heaters can be dealer installed in just about anything. Our accessories department has installed quite a few, but they aren't cheap: $795 for the pair (installed).
Where do the put the switches when the dealer installs them?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I will tell you what it was 24Deg today when I left for work...My 01 was freeking cold and my Heated seat 07 was warm in the Garage, I WISH all of them had heated seats...Oh man they are nice and no HP loss!

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I tried to order the "Comfort Group" on my 2008 Bullitt which would have included heated seats, power passenger seat, and an electrochromatic rearview mirror. The dealer entered it into the computer but it was rejected. So you cannot get a power passenger seat either.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have heated seats in both of my other vehicles. Once you have them you can't live without them. I have seen aftermarket kits and I believe you would need to have an upholstery shop install them unless you know how to get your covers off. I suppose you could mount the switches anywhere you want. The dealer installed ones eem a little pricey at $795. Wonder what it costs to buy the kit and install it yourself???

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bullitt3070 said:
I have heated seats in both of my other vehicles. Once you have them you can't live without them. I have seen aftermarket kits and I believe you would need to have an upholstery shop install them unless you know how to get your covers off. I suppose you could mount the switches anywhere you want. The dealer installed ones eem a little pricey at $795. Wonder what it costs to buy the kit and install it yourself???
$795 includes all parts and labor. Anyone can save a bunch by doing their own labor, but I have no idea what the parts alone cost (not my department). Not sure where they mount the switches.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
My two daily drivers have heated and cooled seats, they are great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts