Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to IMBOC but not to Mustangs. I currently have 3 Mustangs, a 1973 Convertible, a 1998 GT Convertible (my daily driver)and and 2004 Mach 1. I am thinking about selling the 98 GT and buying a Bullitt.

I visited the IMBOC threads earlier this week. Looks like a great site so I joined today. I had only seen one Bullitt over the years in person and it was going down the road so I did not get a close look. I had seen pictures though and always like the Bullitt. It's funny that it was only earlier this week that I started looking for a Bullitt, but yesterday (Friday) I was driving the Mach 1 home in heavy traffic and came up alongside a True Blue Bullitt, talk about an omen! Anyway this was in the Gainesville/Warrenton area in Virginia on US 29 South. We were barely moving so when I came alongside I gave the Bullitt driver a thumbs up. He looked over and waved back. The owner had added the Bullitt Medallion above the GT emblem on the front fender if anyone knows who the owner is.

I will be getting up to speed on Bullitts. I hope to get the GT cleaned up soon to sell and then I can seriously look for a Bullitt.

Here is a pic of the Mach 1

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,070 Posts
Beautiful Mach Mike! Hey when-not IF you get your Bullitt, please remind us of the specific number on the shock tower for our Registry, OK? Thanks,

Vicki

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments. Here is my 73 Vert, it has original paint and is very thin in places. No rust holes but some surface rust. Saving up for a paint job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts