Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 2001 Bullitt last week. I found one on Craigslist for a good price, flew down after work to Riverside California, and drove back home to Sacramento just in time to get ready for work again the next morning. (Riverside is about 500 miles from Sacramento)

This car means a lot to me... not only is it my 1st Mustang, but my 1st performance car of any type. I have always driven used 4 cylindar economy cars. Being a big Steve McQueen fan, and fan of the movie Bullitt, this was my dream car! I feel very greatful to be an owner of #5021, and a member of these forums. I hope to meet some of you in person some day!

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
Hi Paul, and welcome! We hav eyou on the 01 Bullitt Registry. :)

Man, you missed an awesome Bullitt Nationals in 2005 held in San Francisco! We even had a Steve McQueen look-a-like there and a 68 Charger replica. I think we had around 52 01 Bullitts show up for the fun and tours. We even took the movie route in our Bullitts and took over the streets of San Francisco for a little bit. :lol:

Look for get togethers in your area in the "Regional Forums" on the front forums page. You never know! There just may be another Bullitt Nats held in San Francisco in an upcoming year! :confused:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TwoStangWmn said:
Hi Paul, and welcome! We hav eyou on the 01 Bullitt Registry. :)

Man, you missed an awesome Bullitt Nationals in 2005 held in San Francisco! We even had a Steve McQueen look-a-like there and a 68 Charger replica. I think we had around 52 01 Bullitts show up for the fun and tours. We even took the movie route in our Bullitts and took over the streets of San Francisco for a little bit. :lol:

Look for get togethers in your area in the "Regional Forums" on the front forums page. You never know! There just may be another Bullitt Nats held in San Francisco in an upcoming year! :confused:
Thanks for the welcome and the feedback! I can't wait to attend some events out here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts