Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I joined this site so I could gain some additional info about the Bullitt. I am very interested in purchasing a Dark Highland Green Bullitt. In my opinion, the Bullitts look like a totally different car compared to any of the other 99-04 Mustangs. They are so much cleaner looking w/out the spoiler. I saw a True Blue Bullitt on CarMax.com and it had a spoiler. I was thinking to myself "maybe that was an option when ordering" but after reading up on it here, I find this to not be true. I like all three colors the Bullitt was available in, but it seems to me that if I purchase one it needs to be DHG.

As the title of this thread shows, I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico and work at Hellion Power Systems. John "the Fireball" Urist, owner and the NMRA's 2003 & 2006 Super Street Outlaw champion, has developed turbo kits for 79-93 Fox Body Mustangs, 96-98 GTs and Cobras, 99-04 GTs, 99/01 Cobras and 03/04 Mach 1s, 03/04 Cobras and most importantly for this site, 01 Bullitt turbo kits. Granted, the Bullitt kit is identical to the GT kits save for the boost inlet pipe.
We also have kits for the new 05-07 Mustang GTs. These kits are in stock, usually ship out w/in just a few days and come with a one year warranty on the Turbonetics turbo and lifetime warranty on the T-439 stainless piping.
http://www.hellionpowersystems.com
If you guys have any questions about our kits feel free to call us at 505-873-4670 or email me, Jeff, at [email protected].

Sorry for such a long post. So anyways, if anyone near Albuquerque, New Mexico has a Bullitt for sale, or knows on one for sale, please PM me.

Also if anyone is interested in swapping a black '01 Crown Victoria LX Sport plus cash for a Bullitt, I may be interested in that as well.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hey there. I've actually been thinking of swapping my Vortech for one of John's kits. Who are you? Just curious if I know you already.

Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts