Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all 馃憢

New owner of a 2019 Bullitt #7040 in DHG. I've wanted one of these since they were announced and finally pulled the trigger on this one last Friday.

Looking forward to learning more from other Bullitt owners. This is a fantastic vehicle and totally living up to expectations!

Premium Member
Welcome to IMBOC from Kentucky

Administrator
Very cool! If you want to get your car on the owner registry, check out this thread.

Administrator
Thanks Tony!

Thanks for the pointer to the form! Of course, I hadn't found that form and just messaged the registry owner directly with my info. Ooops. :(
No worries! Enjoy the car! And if you are interested in more Bullitt stuff, you can learn more about your car from a book I had published in 2020. Here is the website page where it can be purchased.

Reactions: jystickman

Registered
Hi all 馃憢

New owner of a 2019 Bullitt #7040 in DHG. I've wanted one of these since they were announced and finally pulled the trigger on this one last Friday.

Looking forward to learning more from other Bullitt owners. This is a fantastic vehicle and totally living up to expectations!
Welcome from The Great White North ehhh

Registered
Hi all 馃憢

Hello fellow CT Bullitt owner! I have not seen any other Bullitts, and would be very interested in meeting up in person. I live in Fairfield County.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats and Welcome Home! View attachment 82811
Hopefully your delivery day went better than mine!
That's not good for MD. I used to live there. They have, like, 2 snow plows driven by people trained by Ray Charles....(no offense intended to anyone who might work for Maryland DOT, but snow plowing down in Southern MD never seemed to go well....)

Premium Member
Greetings/Welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry - got wrapped up with life the last week or so. I think it's cool to know there are other Bullitt owners not far from me! I'd love to organize a meet up but am thinking we're running out of days to drive our cars before they start brining the roads. Maybe in the spring we can figure something out!

I'm off to the DMV next week - finally got my title so time to start thinking of a cool license plate that hasn't been taken yet...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts