Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Vincent, i'm 35 years old, i'm living 100 miles north to PARIS in France. I'm married and i've 3 children's. I love all Mustangs and i'm Bullitt Fastback 68 owner with "R" code (428 ci) but i've 390 ci engine with C6 automatic transmission.
I can insered pics of my cars this week end on the forum. (Excuse me, i don't "speak well in englsih" and i hope you understand me ! :redface:)

Thanks you all to welcome me at Imboc.

Bests wishes.

Mc Vince

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Welcome to IMBOC!

I understand you just fine. I hope you enjoy being a part of the Bullitt community.:cool:
Ditto..an enjoy!:D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Welcome Vincent!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome from the State of Virginia! Nice picture.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Bullitt736, rare pony and English bob for your welcome, very Top and international the IMBOC :wink:

More pics :

·
Car Whisperer
20,880 Posts
Bonjour mon ami, you car is very nice!!!!!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Welcome! Can't make out the color...Black? Green? Dark Blue? I imagine there's not that many of those in France.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Welcome aboard sir from the state of Minnesota. Very very nice car. most excellent!!!

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Are you James Bond? In every picture there is a different liscence plate(tags) on the car...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bonjour à tous, Dragon Bullit, Big Bullitt,hi DHGBullitt and Chris et merci du compliment !
This mustang is highland green and we are 5 Bullitt (67-68) replicas at this time in France (2 with 289 - 1 with 302 - 2 with 390 ci)

@ Chris : Yes, i'm James Bond :eek:

No, seriously, i've the first license plate "1366 WWC 59" for 3 weeks because this Mustang arrived at home from Belgium, "time" you have in France to make "technical control in garage" and to have "the bill of right" to use an American Car in France. They check lights, brakes, steering, exhausts etc ... and when all is right you must pay to have a definitive license plate => "867 CCW 59" :wink:

PS : Chris, you have a "Golden Eye" !

·
Registered
158 Posts
Bonjour Vincent, and welcome.

I was in Normandy for the second time this past February. I love the French country side! The roads in Normandy would be a great place to drive your vintage stang! Your car is beautiful! I also own a 68 Highland Green Fastback, which is posted in the 67/68 registry.

Mike (jcodebullitt)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Bonjour Vincent, very sweet car, thank you very much for posting the pictures!!
I would like to ask, what do you use on your paint finish for wax or sealant? Do you have a particular brand that you like exclusively? Is the paint all original?
R/T.J.

·
Registered
277 Posts
WOW, bootyful car you have there! I actually visited Paris recently (11 hr layover during my flight to Joburg, S. Africa) and Jebus was it breath taking! I could not believe how amazing and beautiful both the city and people looked!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts