Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I'd say hello from the middle of no where, where I've been for the last 3 weeks pulling 110 hour weeks and missing some Bullitt get togethers back home....:(
Here's a shot of me (right) and my DOD counterpart in front of some National Rental Mustangs..so far we've had snow, 70 degree days, and a level 4 storm...what a place!...and the jack rabbits are HUGE!!
I wish I had 4056 here and cruise these long stretches of open highways!...which by the way, a few of our group got stopped by the local mounties and it's $ on the spot....different than back home...

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Sounds like you are having a blast Art!

Just think you are saving miles on the Bullitt, miles that will get used up when you drive to the nats.

Later!!!

Jeff

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Hi Art! I didn't think the Montana Staters took $$ on the spot anymore. :-? I remember if you got pulled over for speeding back in the 70's-80's you just had a $10 bill sitting beside you and hand it out the window with your license and then you were on your way. Didn't go on your record. I guess it is still in? Damn! My sister and I just got back from Kalispell Montana today and she was religious with the speed limit (she drove her rig) and we could have gotten home sooner then! :surprised When are you coming home? I saw your work place on the "Today" show this morning-Monday. :wink:

Here is a pic I snapped in Libby, Montana on the way over:

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pic Vicki! Looks like I'll be here for a spell.. :( maybe I'll open a PO box...and yep...$ on the spot..one of the guys headed to the Canadian border, got pulled over, was asked for $40.00 and all he had was a 50 and the officer said.."good enuf" and left...whassup with that?..:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts