Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to say hello. As I have been in here looking around I thought it best to register although I don't have my Bullitt yet. It has been ordered (2008 in Highland Green) and I am expecting to get behind the wheel next March. Gonna be the longest days of my life waiting.

Looking forward to Nov 13 to find out a bit more and finally get some decent pictures as well.

Regards
Pete

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Welcome aboard sir and congrats on your order of an 08 bullitt.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Greetings!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Welcome from Texas.... a 2008 Bullitt member all ready...this is tooo cool:lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Found out from my dealer that my car (don't know the number yet) in on the boat and on route. Due into Southampton late Jan. So should be with me mid Feb. Have to do all the SVA work etc first. Can't wait.:smile:

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Congrats! Interesting you could order from England at about the same time, and your car arrives about the same time mine is expected, late January.

Ford special order fulfillment is truly a mess.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Greetings Pete and welcome to the site. I lived in Switzerland for a long time and one year made 14 business trips to London. I always enjoyed being in the U.K. and still have friends there. You will be one of those special Bullitt owners who get to drive on the wrong side of the road! We look forward to hearing how your compatriots react to the Bullitt.

Cheers,
Tom

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jainser said:
Found out from my dealer that my car (don't know the number yet) in on the boat and on route. Due into Southampton late Jan. So should be with me mid Feb. Have to do all the SVA work etc first. Can't wait.:smile:
Due to weather boat was delayed so it now docks tomorrow (4th Feb) so been delayed a around a week I guess. Asked my dealer for the number when he collects from dock so should know more soon.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Finally have a collection date of the 1st March. Could have been a week sooner but the way the number plating system works out over here it's better for me to wait till March when the 08 plates come out. Otherwise it would have been a '57' plate and as the Bullitt is an 2008 Mustang it makes sense to wait...........i think.
Hell what's one more week when I've been waiting months already.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts