Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would finaly post something here and start making some use of my supportng membership.

Little personal history... Bought my first Mustang in 1971, a 1 owner '65 coupe. We still have that car, my son and I restomoded it for his first car. Then I bought my wife a new '74 Mustang II, and in August of last year I purchased Black Bullitt #5480. Total Mustangs in family now are 5: The Bullitt, the '65, my son's 98 GT, my son's fiance's 01 GT and my daughter's 05 GT.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
nice , are you out at kennedale a lot? last sunday my son was there with his 04 orange gt racing ( dfw stangs 10:30 AM-2:30 PM ) ... I couldn't race since i had shorts and not long pants on... the '65 looks familiar...hope to hook up with you
i am in arlington/mansfield off 287 and eden road

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Bullitt has an inspection sticker, but didn't have a registration sticker yet when the picture was taken. We take the 65 to Kennedale, Ennis and Cedar Creek and starting next weekend are going to try to make the Texas Musclecar Club Challenge events.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts