Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say hello to my fellow Bullitt Babes!! I had the opportunity to meet a few of you in Tulsa, and hopefully will meet more in October!

Who do I need to talk to about the Bullitt Chic shirts I saw in Tulsa? They are awesome and I would love to get one :p

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Hey Steph, I think you have to post a picture of yourself before you can get a Bullitt Chick shirt! :lol:

It was great meeting you in Tulsa...glad you got BCs Bullitt!!!

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bullitt_Buyer said:
Hey Steph, I think you have to post a picture of yourself before you can get a Bullitt Chick shirt! :lol:

It was great meeting you in Tulsa...glad you got BCs Bullitt!!!
I'll see what I can do about that...in the meantime, Dennis has a pic of us from Hallett :shine: that will have to do for now! That is, if he doesn't mind posting it...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:drool2: Wow...he's hot!

I might not want the other Bullitt Babes to see that pic, I'm not that good at sharing!
Thanks Bob!

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts
Photo

CopChic1094 said:
I'll see what I can do about that...in the meantime, Dennis has a pic of us from Hallett :shine: that will have to do for now! That is, if he doesn't mind posting it...
Very Good People..

Here is CopChic1094 and family.

Dennis

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
.......what's he do for a living??:badgrin:
He's a mediator/moderator/marriage counselor and all-around problem solver. :smile:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
God Bless the Bullitt Babes. :)

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
CopChic1094 said:
Here's a better pic of the two of us! We will be celebrating 16 years of marriage next month :eek:

????

What were you guys, like 15 when you got married??? He even has the flat teenager belly!!! Obviously not a real beer drinker! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts