Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I don't own a bullitt but I own a 2003 Mach 1. Registered over here to mainly help out italianbullitt with his side skirt issues with JDLM. In order to post on that thread I need 10 posts so get ready for some quick hoing on this thread.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These were pics of my car from last year. I need to get some more of the current look as it has changed a little bit.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics of my other toy that is currently stock performance wise.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It does have some cosmetic mods already. I can't afford anything else for it at the moment since we just traded in my wifes car for a truck that kinda killed any modding to my toys.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Both look great, thanks for wanting to help. What all's been done to the Mach besides the obvious bumper and wheels? I'd like to see some updated pics.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Welcome, nice Mach! where does the exhaust exit?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys for all the compliments.

The exhaust was a dumped system right under the rear end. Now it's back to full system.

New pics will have to wait as the car has not been washed in over 2 months with all the rain we have been getting.

The shaker is not that high anymore. Did not like the fit of it too much, so I took it off.

The PM was replied to as well.

Other mods include: Full exhuast, gears, bottle, rear stb, lca's, springs, cai intake, intake spacer, sub frame conn., rear seat delete and two or three more that have yet to be installed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Since I can't post in want to buy threads, Im gonna post in here.

Anybody have some bullitt side scoops or know of leads where I can get some. I know resto 50. has them but just trying to save some money by buying used.

Archie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dark Shadow Grey Mach 1 with bullitt side skirts is going to look killer. Great looking car.

Welcome I'am new here and recently posted these guys are a real big help. Welcome again.

sorry my mistake i put skirts but i see side scoops now, all my fault wrong part.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts