Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just wanted to say that you have a nice website here. I don't have a Bullitt, but I've wanted one since they came out. If I could find one at an affordable price (for me that is) I'd put my 95 GT up for sale for it. Any way I live in Gainesville, Florida and work for the Federal Government.

Shaun

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That poor Bullitt! Who ever did that needs to be beat.

It may be awhile before I am able to afford a Bullitt of my own. I'm getting married in June and the fiance wants to go to Ireland for the honeymoon. I am trying to save as much as I can so that when we come back we're not in the hole quite so much.

·
Registered
453 Posts
95fiveoh said:

It may be awhile before I am able to afford a Bullitt of my own. I'm getting married in June and the fiance wants to go to Ireland for the honeymoon. I am trying to save as much as I can so that when we come back we're not in the hole quite so much.
In the meantime you can always go and test drive it!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
95fiveoh said:

ah ok, Ireland is not somthing you want to miss. The fam and I went a while back, make sure you visit the Cliffs of Moher (could be spelled wrong)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah we are planning on going to the Cliffs of Moher.

I drove Brian's (Hollow_Point) this weekend. I'm actually the one that turned him on to Bullitt's. I almost bought one about three years ago. I could afford the payments, but not the insurance. Well about a week after the Bullitt I was looking at sold the insurance company called me back and quoted me a price that I could have afforded. Since then I've bought a house and got engaged. My 95 is payed for and I have a bit done to it, so it'll do for now.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Welcome aboard from minnesota and congrats on the engagement.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I could tell you, but then you'd have black helicopters flying over your house within 10 minutes!

I work for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. I issue permits for work in "waters of the U.S." I'm basically a glorified data entry clerck with all the documentation we have to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts