Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellow, I'm new here and this is my first time...so please be gental:shock: . My name is Eric A.K.A pintoboy...My '78 Pinto has a 347 and runs deep in the 10's on street tires w/ full exhaust....hence the nickname. I fell in love with the new Mustangs in '05 but had to have a GREEN one...NO...that is not green! I figured they were saving green for a Bullitt so I had to wait....It was hard but well worth it.:dhg08: I bought my Bullitt in march'08 and am on a mission to run in the 11's with a naturaly aspirated motor. With about $1300.00 in mods so far I'm runnin 12.77 at 106 so this may be easier than I thought. 3V Mod motors are AMAZING!:badgrin:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
106 Posts
pintoboy said:
I bought my Bullitt in march'08 and am on a mission to run in the 11's with a naturaly aspirated motor. With about $1300.00 in mods so far I'm runnin 12.77 at 106 so this may be easier than I thought. 3V Mod motors are AMAZING!:badgrin:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
Welcome pintoboy, can't wait to see your timeslips.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Hi Eric, welcome to IMBOC.
Pintos are cool. Is it a wagon?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts