Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a plain white helmet to drag race with for the purpose of dressing it up. Anyone know where I might be able to find some good graphix for it or have any ideas of what I could get done to it?

I was thinking some kind of a Bullett theme (naturally) any ideas?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Just for starters, maybe some of those bullethole stickers, or if you know someone that's good with an airbrush, could make some realistic looking bulletholes. Another option is custom paint to match your car with the build number.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the idea of paint to color match! And as it works out I also just bought some paint to paint the front bumper cover. So I have that! Dang why didn't I think of that.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm going to be buying a helmet soon. I was thinking about having it painted DHG and then having some airbrush work done on it. Maybe the word Bullitt on the back with my Bullitt # below it. May have to get some mystic flames on it also. :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Painting it to match the car is the cool way to go. But if you want to liven it up for not alott of $ go to edecals.com for lettering, flames, lighting, stripes etc.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
What wrong with the helmet Mike was wearing? :lol:

View attachment 5633
Go, Mike, Go :bigguns:

It worked for Steve at the drags on Saturday!! :cool:

Just kinda want something that matches my Bullitt a little better.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Jeff, do this...double dog dare ya. :lol:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts