Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been browsing this site for a few months now and think I will finally be buying a DHG Bullitt this weekend! (about 80% sure it will be mine by Saturday)

anyways - I'd like some opinions on personalized plates. These are available here in Illinois...

Ones that I like the most:

QWK STNG
GITY UPP
QWK PONY
HRSY RYD
GIT E UPP

Ones that people who know Bullitt's will like:

LMTD ED
DHG PONY
LT FRANK

Other ones that are available, but I don't like so much:

UNTAME
FST MARE
FST HOSS
BUKN PNY
FST HRSE

Let me know what ya think! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
My vote goes for GIT E UPP. Several have just gone with their 4 digit Bullitt number, which usually strikes up a conversation, let's you brag about your Bullitt, and educate the uneducated...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
My vote goes for GIT E UPP. Several have just gone with their 4 digit Bullitt number, which usually strikes up a conversation, let's you brag about your Bullitt, and educate the uneducated...
My screen name on several boards used to be UA-135A and all I got was a bunch of dumb U-boat jokes.

Cookie for anyone who knows what it means.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Two cents

I got lucky enough to grab BADBULL. Just another combo for you! Good luck with your choice. Whatever it maybe, it will be on your new stang!!! Welcome future BULLITTHEAD.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Get something that YOU like. How about folky15

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
folky15, while its been my moniker since high school, doesnt really have any relevance to the car, and thats what I'm goin for.

Ever since I was a little tike I wanted to have a Stang with the license plate "PONY RYD" but that one was taken!

From the above list, my favorites are "GIT E UPP" and "QWK STNG." However, I'm leaning away from the QWK STNG because that might have a tendency to attract the cops!

·
Registered
258 Posts
plate name

I wanted to put MY 4392 on my vanity plates but MN wouldn't allow it. Said it was too close to the actual format. Whatever. Anyway, I vote for GIT E UP.
:badgrin:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
rblack4405 said:
Get something that YOU like. How about folky15?
Get something that rblack4405 likes. How about folky15?

:wink:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike - your Bullitt is my inspiration! - Seeing the picture of 1543 in your sig a while back, I knew I had to have one just like it! Very nice lookin Bullitt!

So I've just about decided on "GIT E UPP" - what do ya think....is that better than "QWK STNG" ?!?

·
Registered
515 Posts
cant go wrong with your Bullitt #

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
BullittJon said:
I wanted to put MY 4392 on my vanity plates but MN wouldn't allow it. Said it was too close to the actual format. Whatever. Anyway, I vote for GIT E UP.
:badgrin:
The Minnesota DMV is a bunch of idots. You basically can't get anything that would be nice on the Bullitt. I gave up with them because they always had a reason why I couldn't do what I wanted to do. Saved me $100 besides.

Lee

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I went with "DHG4415" The lady at the DMV asked me if it was a drag racing thing. Since it's not blatantly obvious I get alot of questions about it, but Bullitt owners understand.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
folky15 said:
Mike - your Bullitt is my inspiration! - Seeing the picture of 1543 in your sig a while back, I knew I had to have one just like it! Very nice lookin Bullitt!

So I've just about decided on "GIT E UPP" - what do ya think....is that better than "QWK STNG" ?!?
Thank you very much, "GIT E UPP" should do just fine folky15.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts