Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please HELP! I was driving my new BULLITT when i heard a tapping noise.

I fould this wire/end of a harness hanging.Here is a photo.The photo you are looking at is on the front passenger side through the bottom were the fog lights are on the GT Mustangs.

I don't see were this wire should go can anyone please help?

GSCA #3535
BCA #36858
2001 BULLITT #1042 (Green)
1965 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Conv. 4 Speed
1965 Bucik Skylark Gran Sport Conv. Auto

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) on 2001-05-25 14:41 ]</font>

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK fellow BULLITTsters. The wire is for the fog light but the Bullitt does not have them.AS WE KNOW.
On my car it looks like the factory just left it hanging?
Can someone look at there Bullitt and tell me if there wire is just hanging or is it secured?
The drivers side is secured but on the passenger side there is not a hole in the same spot as the drivers side.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Ray: Mine is not hanging on the passenger side. It clamps into a little hole (if you look there are 2 little holes close together). Look straight up into the grey medal and there are 2 holes. It sticks into one of those holes. There is also a white clamp stuck into a hole right next to those 2 holes.

Vicki

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-25 19:33, BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) wrote:
THANKS Vicki!!

I popped the wire in place. I hope that was the tapping i heard...LOL

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Vicki should be a mechanic! :smile:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Ha,Ha, MIKE!! With using words such as, thing-a-ma-jig,& thingy, I wonder who would (besides hubby) would know what I was talking about! LOL

Every evening I ask him "where we can go" just to take Bullette out for a drive! I don't care where we go, just so we go! And yes, he DOES let me drive: (well, at least some of the time)! LOL

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-05-25 21:22 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-25 21:16, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Ha,Ha, MIKE!!

I'll be bringing 1161 over in a few weeks to get some mods done. :smile:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Vicki, you just need to say "Bye Honey, I think I'm just gonna take a little ride out Kansas City, care to tag-a-long?" and walk out the door.............:smile:

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On 2001-05-25 21:46, Dillo Dave wrote:
Vicki, you just need to say "Bye Honey, I think I'm just gonna take a little ride out Kansas City, care to tag-a-long?" and walk out the door.............:smile:

Vicki first make sure you have your own KEY..LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts