Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to put new rubber on the bullitt.I have it narrowed down to 2 brands of tires,the BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 or the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3.I plan on running 265/35/18 in the front and 295/35/18 in the rear on 18 inch rims of course.There only seems to be about $150.00 differance in price per set on tire rack.Any advice. THANKS GREG

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
This doesn't help you, but after 6 months of tire research I went with the Toyo T1R Proxes. Best performance for the $$$.

I have heard good things with the BF's and the GY's, so I don't think you will go wrong with either one.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I vote for the GY's. They are a great tire for the Bullitt.
Be sure to get an alignment after you put them on as they will wear fast on the front if you are out.

·
Registered
456 Posts
We have the GS-d3's on one of the Bullitts and on our Jaguar. We have enjoyed the tires as weekend driving on the mustang and daily driving in the Jag. I have no complaints about them. They handle really good in the rain and great in dry weather. The are not supposed to be any good in the snow but I took them up to Utah and they did pretty good. Also the pattern on the tires looks awesome. :) I have not used the G-force so I cant compare the two.

Bullitt1067

bullitt00623 said:
Looking to put new rubber on the bullitt.I have it narrowed down to 2 brands of tires,the BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 or the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3.I plan on running 265/35/18 in the front and 295/35/18 in the rear on 18 inch rims of course.There only seems to be about $150.00 differance in price per set on tire rack.Any advice. THANKS GREG

·
Registered
798 Posts
I just bought BFG KDW2's for my fronts and BFG Drag Radials for the rears. Can't wait to get them mounted on my 18's, but the weather here in STL is hindering from getting that done.

·
Registered
97 Posts
BLACK_2425 said:
I just bought BFG KDW2's for my fronts and BFG Drag Radials for the rears. Can't wait to get them mounted on my 18's, but the weather here in STL is hindering from getting that done.
Yeah the weather here blows right now. Another three weeks of driving the bullitt until I can put it in the garage. Gah!

·
Registered
967 Posts
I have BFG KD in the back of my bullitt and love them. I also have Nitto 555's in the front of mine and the tread pattern is extremely close to each other.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
have my 2nd set of GS-D3s, so no complaints from me...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts