Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can anyone out there in Bullitt land help me locate a dealership that still has new Bullitts for sale? I live in New Mexico and would like to find a dealer in the southwest or west that has an unsold "Green" Bullitt. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Go to Ford's website and locate the link for the dealer finder. Use zip codes within that find engine to locate and expand your search of on-line dealer inventories.

Any Mustang that lists for 27,380 is a Bullitt. Use the dealer phone numbers to call them (or better yet, e-mail with your inquiry) and confirm the presence or absence of that exact VIN#.

Good luck. This is a much nicer way to locate and strike a decent offer than to go to your local dealer and implore them to search for you. They'll want their cut to assist you, if they assist you at all. Remember, most dealers haven't got a clue as to what a Bullitt is, let alone give a rat's butt that you actually want one.

In the meantime, I'm sure that I speak for all BullittHeads here in saying that, "We'll keep our eyes pealed for you."

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I did a dealer search and there are none available in New Mexico.

St. George Ford in southern Utah has 1 DHG and 1 Black still in inventory.

None in Arizona

None in Nevada

·
Registered
466 Posts
Look in the "Swap Meet" section. Topic "Yahoo Bullitts" I looked-up three (3) Bullitts in the Yahoo classifieds. They are all dealers. Remember, if the dealer wants to sell the unit, you can probably work shipping into the deal. I checked once and to ship a car from CA to AL was $700. So it is not a lot of money.

Also, look at the Auto Trader site. A lot of dealers post units there. You can put "Bullitt" in the search and it will bring-up any listed in the country.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all who responded with information on helping me find a DHG Bullitt! I will follow up on every lead you have given me. I hope I find one!!! Thanks again...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts