Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped DHG 5026 in for sevicing this morning.
Having them fill in liscense plate holes and shoot the front bumper ( my car was shipped from a state that required front plates,damn that state)
The driver side door needed to be adjusted, wasn't closing properly.
Change the shifter console, it came with a brown one- go figure.

My question is, I noticed that the fog light openings do not have the three horizontal strips like on mustangs without the factory foglights. Are the strips supposed to be there or is it meant to be wide open.
I guess I just want my baby to be perfect..

I would appreciate any feedback on this

Thanks,
sixgun

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
My fog light ports are wide open. As for your brown shift surround (yuck!) I'm glad they're setting that right for you...and filling the darn holes in the front. You're going to be loving it when it's done!

·
Registered
444 Posts
If you look closely, All GT's and V6's have the exact same bumper. For the GT, I think, what they do is cut the slots off for the fog lights. On my Bullitt if you feel it, there are a few rough edges as to where the slots were. This was true for my 2001 GT that I had before.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
GT's and SVT's have fog lights standard, optional on other Mustangs. Bullitt has opening - no slats. Those Mustangs without fog lights have slats.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: barry bullitt on 2001-10-09 14:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the info, I was going to ask for a new front bumper based on your feedback. I guess they won't have to hear me complain now.

Thanks,
sixgun

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think if you look on the underside of your front bumper, you should see something like this.

That should settle any doubt if you have the Bullitt front bumper cover.

John G.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts