Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many of you have some neat signature lines with borders, neat lettering and a collage of pics....I'm wondering, would anybody be willing to make me up a little "signature" line if I sent you a couple of pictures? I don't need anything large or too fancy, but anything besides just the picture I have in mine. I'm not too terribly creative and I don't have any programs with which to add the BULLITT name, lettering, neat stuff, etc. You can e-mail me or post something here, anything is fine. And, I'm not picky either, just something besides what I have....and about the same size too.

Thanks, anyone! :grin:
Bubbles

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Nasty, you're the greatest and I Love it!!! Getta load of that front plate...how cool!!! How can I now put it as my signature line? (the larger one)

Thanks again, that was sweet and I really do love it! :grin:

Bubbles

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I'm glad you like it, Bubbles. :smile:

Just go into your "Edit profile" and delete the upload address for your existing pic, then put this one in,

img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/015/uy/HI/rD/pB25703.jpg[/img]

but be sure to put the [ in front of the img] at the beginning to make it show the sig.

I purposely left it out so you could see the address.

If you still can't make it work, send Bullitt a private message and ask him to upload it to your sig.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-10 03:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It worked!! Took me six tries because I didn't quite understand what I needed to do, but I just kept on trying and finally got it. Looks so cool! Thank you again, you did excellent!! :grin:
Bubbles

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hey Dona,

What about this one?

hehe, jk :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-12-10 13:29 ]</font>

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Nasty, could you do one of those sig pics for me, please? They are very cool. Here is the pic that I would like to use:

Hope you can use that one. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thanks Karl, that one rocks!!! :grin: You can't blame Nasty, ya gotta take care of the babes... :smile:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
That's right Moljay! And he does a good job at that for being just an old truck driver! Nasty Bob has helped me with many trivials here at the club and I want to thank him profusely... Thank you Bob, for all you do here. You are a great BullittBud! :grin:
(Thanks for making my nice signature too)!

Vicki

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I second that, Vicki! He's one fine dude! :grin: Thanks again, Nasty!

FASTBULLITT - That one is great too, I love the Bubbles head!! heehee Maybe you could send me the URL and I can alternate sigs??

Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-10 16:46, MOLJAY wrote:
Thanks Karl, that one rocks!!! :grin: You can't blame Nasty, ya gotta take care of the babes... :smile:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry MOLJAY,

but I've been truckin' up in Idaho, otherwise I would've fixed you up, but I see Karl stepped up to the plate quite nicely. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Vicki and Dona, thank you for the kind words. :-B

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-12 12:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-12 12:26, kfengler wrote:
But Bob, you do a more ORIGINAL job! :-B

I just did a quick cut and past!... </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You did great, Karl! :-B :-B :-B

·
Registered
448 Posts
No problem, Nasty. Karl did step up and do an awesome job, I love it. Thanks again.

And Dona, my daughter would love the one with the pic of Bubbles in the window, she is a huge Powerpuff Girls fan, at 3 years old. She thinks she is Buttercup! :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
"i think Nasty only works for the babes" - ROFL!!!!!
well, Bob did a VERY nice sig for me a week and half ago but he put a picture of......uummm,.......my..uhh.."sister" leaning against my car...(yeah, that's it...my sister)....and i just didn't think it would be appreciated by everyone else as mucs as i REALLY liked it!!- lol
i like all the new sigs guys & Dona!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
On 2001-12-12 16:20, mystang99 wrote:
"i think Nasty only works for the babes" - ROFL!!!!!
well, Bob did a VERY nice sig for me a week and half ago but he put a picture of......uummm,.......my..uhh.."sister" leaning against my car...(yeah, that's it...my sister)....and i just didn't think it would be appreciated by everyone else as mucs as i REALLY liked it!!- lol
i like all the new sigs guys & Dona!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

How about this then, Marty?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
OK, if possible....i'm even MORE impressed! i think i might like the "middle" one best!
thanks Bob!! you make this site so much cooler!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts