Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could some one tell me the part # of their power outlet plug that is beside the trac control button. I didn't have one when I picked the car up and they gave me a plain cigarette lighter for the hole. :sad: I see from pany pics that there is a special plug that goes in there and not a cig lighter.

Thank-you :smile:

Richard

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I have just a plastic hole plug that says 12V on it. I would have much prefered a cig lighter. Even though I won't smoke in the car, and not that a lighter would work for me being a pipe smoker, it would have at least looked like all the parts were there. Anyway, I doubt there's a part number for that cost cutting thing.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The cig lighter is part of the Canadian package. In Canada your car is correct if it has one. Other Canadian options include:

Standard Mach 460 Stereo
Standard Dual Vanity Mirrors
Standard Block Heater

And a 4V Cobra Engine (I Wish)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, thanks alot :-B

I guess the lighter is for our hard Canadian Cigs to go with our Hard Canadian Beer!

2001 Bullitt #1718 (DHG)
K&N
1987 Thunderbird Turbocoupe (Silver)
Boost Controller
K&N

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1718 on 2001-09-10 13:20 ]</font>

·
Registered
835 Posts
If you got a lighter and an ashtray, you payed for it. The "Smoker's Package" is a dealer installed option in the US. Probably the same in Canada.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts