Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next week I’m going to try to purchase the black bullitt #4019 at my dealer Bullitt Big Grin
And need to know (if don’t mind)what you guys paid for your Bullitt
Last November they where asking $34500 CDN but I figure I should not pay more
Than 33000 CDN, my lease will be up next month and need a new car don’t really
Want to purchase my 99GT or a 2002 GT and the MACH1 is still to far down the year

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is it new or used? New they are listed at $37,500 but I don't know if people actually pay that.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mine stickered at 27380.00 u.s. dollars,i talked my dealer down to 25500.00 u.s. I had 2 different dealers dealing on 2 different cars (both green) i just told them which ever one goes down the most thats the one i will buy,I now own #2554.

·
Registered
220 Posts
99GT: I think at $33,000.00 there isn't too much in it for the dealer. if you can get it for that you got a good deal! However, don't hold your breath! Good luck.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for replied
I made a mistake, they where asking 34500 CDM
i was in Montreal 2002 car show and did speak with a ford salesmen from action ford
and he also thought that 34500 CDM was a bit steep, anyway he will get on my case next week
He ask me if he get me better price if I was ready to got to is dealership,
silly question!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
1374, was that a brand new Bullitt, ie - less than 50 miles?? If so, you got a deal and a half.

·
Registered
694 Posts
When I bought our Bullitt in July, the dealer told me (and I am sure you can believe a Car Sales Manager, right?????? hahaha dumb comment, I know!) that dealer cost was around $33,500. Since then, there must have been discounts to the dealer as the Bullitt is an '01. So, I am not sure what a fair price might be now, but if you can get a deal at $33,500, that sounds pretty fine in my opinion (BTW that is only about $21,000 US at the present exchange rates).

·
Registered
311 Posts
This brings up an interesting question... Since the exchange rates are very favorable to buying a car in Canada, what prevents people who live reasonably close to the US-Canadian border (and, for example, Chicago is close enough to Windsor (300 miles)), to buy their cars for use in the US in Canada? If I knew I could save $5000 on my Bullitt (and get one with vanity mirrors--yay!), why don't more people do it? Does anybody know what modifications (i.e. emissions) would have to be made, and how much the import fee would be? Would it have been less than the price difference???

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I think there are laws regarding (and preventing) that but I'm not sure what they are.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
If you can still find one you should be able to get a great deal. I bought mine in Dec and paid $32,279.00 CDN. This was with the $500 Christmas bonus Ford offered and $99 over Dealer invoice.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I didn't realize Americans could buy Canadian Bullitt's. My window sticker says right on it "Not for sale outside of Canada"
Did anyone else notice this.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey Bulittt
the dealer told me he could get me a green one back in December and he did make the
mistake of telling me is price was 32000CDN
so the is margin for negotiation
check MustangMan reply

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well got a phone call from
a Montreal dealer today and he said it should not be a problem to
find me a Bullitt at a cheaper price than the black one
even told me he probably could find me a green one
I told him I saw one in Nova Scotia he said “no problem i picks up car outside of province all the time"

Cobra R Wheel
"C" stripe
I want a BULLITT!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 99gt on 2002-01-29 15:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 99gt on 2002-01-29 15:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my Bullitt in Toronto, end of December. You shouldn't pay more than $32-$33K. Hopefully the 0% financing is still on!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well my salesmen was supposed to call me this afternoon but never call back :sad: :sad: :sad:
Must have been busy with the Montreal car show
this waiting in killing me!
I WANT A BULLITT!!!
yes it is getting to me :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank' for all the reply
I’m getting Bullitt #4019 next week :grin:
we tried to get the Green one at Taylor
ford in Nova Scotia but somehow it price