Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for 18" Chrome or polished Bullitt Deep Dish wheels for my 08 Bullitt... Ideally I'd like 18x8's up front and 18x10's out back... This site reveals what I'm searching for... http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/18834
Where can I get them, best setback/measurements, etc... My Bullitt is Lowered with Ford Racing Lowering Springs w/1.5" drop... I show this car and will show it at various shows and cruises with various looks, depending on the event... 2 local cruise trophies last season... She's sweet!!! :dhg08:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Do you mean something like this?

If so, you may want to talk to Chris, "bullitt3544". Pretty sure it's his car. A beauty! I think they're bigger than 18", but the car looks fantastic.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do appear to be 20's and they are very typical of what we generally see... The example I listed appear truly old school... The even have bullitt type center caps... Big difference!!!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now Your Talking...

Looks Great!!! Next question would be spacing. depth I should be using... I do have lowering springs, so I don't want to rub at all... Can you help???

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.