Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you've been waiting to buy the right Bullitt then the wait is over. PLEASE DON'T LET ME MAKE THIS CAR BECOME A DRIVER!! Selling price negotiable ... want $17K I'm selling DHG 4542 because I need a driver and don't want to ruin a beautiful collectible car by putting 20K miles per year on it. This car is gorgeous!!! Mileage is 15,885. No dents, no scratches, no acid rain stains, nothing except 3 very minor stone chips in the hood. Always garaged and covered. This car is perfect outside and even more perfect inside. Non smoker. A few wrinkles on driver seat where you get in/out but if that bothers you, I have a brand new set of NOS upholstery for the drivers seat. Mods include:
Basani exhaust
Eibach springs
Bilstein struts/shocks
2003 Cobra IRS
FRPP 3.73 gears
FRPP aluminum drive shaft
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
BFG g-Force T/A KDW tires 255/40 & 265/40 (like new)
Replica 18x9 & 18x10 anthracite wheels
Slotted & crossed drilled Brembo rotors (new)
Mach 1 grille
Mach 1 chin spoiler
C&L Cold air intake, air inlet tube, & MAF
Steeda u/d pulleys
Redline hood struts
Sequential signals
Bullitt floor mats
Mach radio
Mobil 1 oil has been changed 7 times in 15K miles
If you want them I have the original air intake, grille, front/rear rotors, hood brace. I also have the original shocks, struts, springs, and original wheels/tires but they are on my 91 Fox so you would have to buy both to get it all. Fox is very negotiable.I can take as many photos as you want if you're truly interested.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
beautiful car - good luck

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Wow thats a shame you need to sell it. Very beautiful car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts