Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to PY DHG #3875 I found my Buildsheet unfortunately it's not in great shape, but hey I've got another piece of paper for the Bullitt File. My question is this:
The Door jam sticker states 05/01, My window sticker has a date of 04/30/01 and the date and time on the buildsheet reads May 07, 21:12:26 20..... I have attached a copy. Is this date and time when the buildsheet was printed? May 07 does not seem to match my other numbers or does it? Regardless I'm happy I found it. I still haven't stopped smiling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MustangMan on 2002-01-14 13:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry forgot to attach the buildsheet.

The jpg is to [email protected]#[email protected]!%

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mustangman on 2002-01-14 13:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
The window sticker date is the date that the car was ordered (by you or the dealer, depending on whether you ordered the car or just picked from dealer stock). The 05/01 on the door jamb is the month/year of production (not month/day, which may be the source of your confusion). The build sheet date of 05/07/01 is the build date of your car.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for filling in the blank for me. The buildsheet is pretty rough, is there any other source to get a copy or would this be it?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Unfortunately, that's it. I was able to get mine 80% intact. Others haven't been so lucky...

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I'm lucky than, I can read all the info I just don't know how to decipher all the codes. The important one Paint(A24-A25)reads PY. That is enough for me. Now if I can only get all the wrinkles out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts