Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bullittheads wanted in Alabama. Must appreciate Mustangs and preferably own a Bullitt (requirement may be waived with suitable experience), Salary: $0, Relocation not covered. Please apply in person anywhere in Alabama.

Seriously though we need more Bullittheads to move to the Gulf Coast...While it is true that we occassionally experience nature's wrath in the form of hurricanes at least a hurricane doesn't sneak up on you like tornados can!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MSC I wouldn't wait until next year to apply, we may not have any openings then. I would drop everything and move to Loxley now!

Shaun I have arranged to direct deposit you annual salary of $0 into you checking account. LOL.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If ya'll are looking for Alabama Bullitts, look in Huntsville. I know Woody Anderson Ford has sold around ten or more, and I see them in town occasionally. I'm loving mine. :)

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Rocket man, you need to go out and find those Bullittheads and recruit them. Nationals are coming to Myrtle Beach, SC real soon! Good way to GTG and meet folks in the club...;-)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
absolutely go find them Rocket, but beware of what i refer to as "losers in bullitt clothing" , aka the owner who bought a nice clean 01 Bullitt, or a brand new 08 Bullitt, and only got it because he needed transportation!

i ran around town for a week about two years ago trying to find this other TB '01 Bullitt in town i kept seeing while in my work truck, (outside of IMBOC have never seen another TB before then) and when i finally found him, he told me he didn't care about IMBOC :shock:, didn't care what was special about his transportation vehicle :shock: :shock:, and thought it was the worst vehicle he had ever owned and hated the car for all the problems he had with it!! :mad: :evil: :bigguns:

i almost fainted, then almost *****-slapped him, had to count to ten and walk away... very troubling experience for me, to say the least!! :eek:

so beware, you might have an evil SOB lurking around in a big beautiful Bullitt, waiting to ruin YOUR day!!

(otherwise, yeah, go get those folks recruited to IMBOC, its' your Bullitthead duty!)

shaun

·
Registered
2019 K5624
19 Posts
Bullittheads wanted in Alabama. Must appreciate Mustangs and preferably own a Bullitt (requirement may be waived with suitable experience), Salary: $0, Relocation not covered. Please apply in person anywhere in Alabama.

Seriously though we need more Bullittheads to move to the Gulf Coast...While it is true that we occassionally experience nature's wrath in the form of hurricanes at least a hurricane doesn't sneak up on you like tornados can!
Is it too late to apply?! I'm located in Huntsville and I've applied. I've seen 2 others in this area but haven't had a chance to talk to them. Can't even get to the interview stage...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts