Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me why my signature comes up sometime and other time it doesn't?
Of course this time it did, but I just replied to another message and it didn't... Ilove computers I love computers I lie like a dog Ilove computers............

True Blue Bullitt Driver

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4075 on 2002-01-19 19:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
610 Posts
Did you check mark down in the show sighature ?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,326 Posts
LOVE your sig #4075! Make sure the box below your post is checkmarked "show signature".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2002-01-19 20:51 ]</font>

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bought a photo program today. I thought "why should Nasty have all the fun" Ha! I know just enough about it to be dangerous. I have the signature box checked, but like I said sometimes it just doesn't work, oh well guess I'll just have to grin and bare it... :lol: Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
821 Posts

WHICH photo program did you buy? I've been checking with Karl to see what he has and I've bid on Picture It Publishing Platinum 2002, but keep losing it. Whatcha got!?!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dona,

I got a program from a company called: ULEAD The software is titled PhotoImpact 7 seems to be very powerfull, but as I said I'm just starting to learn to work with this type of software. Wish me luck! See this time no signature maybe I'm not going crazy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4075 on 2002-01-20 13:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4075 on 2002-01-20 13:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thanks! You'll get it...takes me forever to learn a program...gulp! I see, no signature, maybe next time??? LOL
:nerd: Dona

1 - 8 of 8 Posts